Jean Monnet Project EUSCORE — «Understanding International and national law: towards deeper Europeanisation?»
The main objectives of the EUSCORE Project are:
- ■ organization of the International conference «Coherence of International, national and EU law: les-sons for Russia» at the Voronezh State University with the participation of leading Russian and Euro-pean scientists and experts;
- ■ conducting a comprehensive scientific research "Europeanisation of International and National Law - The influence of EU law on development of International law and national legal systems", the re-sults of which will be reflected in the corresponding collective monograph;
- ■ conducting a scientific research "Contemporary problems of development of the European legal space" and publishing a corresponding monograph on its basis;
- ■ modernization of curricula with topics on Europeanization “EU law’s influence on national law of member-states and third countries”;
- ■ preparation and publication of a collection of the best student works "Ongoing Challenges and Future Prospects of the Europeanisation process: views of youth".
All events will be supplemented with information materials about the EUSCORE Project’s activities. External experts will be invited to assess the quality of all research and teaching activities, ensuring the highest level of their implementation.